Our Trip via Gogal Map

Our Trip via Gogal Map

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Getting Ready

We will be leaving in just under a week.  Mike and I are busy getting things done around the house and at work.  Tonight I will start my list's, one for the food we need to buy, one for the clothes we want to take and one for the "extra" stuff we just can't be without.  We don't want to forget anything!   Good thing there is UPS to ship it all home when we get to our destination.

I spoke with Bob yesterday and he let us know that there will be a forth person traveling with us.  Rick will be flying into Rochester on Monday, from I believe North Carolina.  Mike and I look forward to meeting him.

With the news of the 4th person, Bob is giving up the main stateroom to Mike and I.  WOW!

The extended forcast is looking good so far for our departure.  Tuesday and Wednesday, sunny and high 60's, sounds like perfect weather for traveling down the Erie Canal to the Husdon River.

No comments: